Successful candidates will be offered a four-year employment contract and a place on a three-year part-time degree programme, which will be based at Griffith College, which is the educational partner for the Central Bank scholarship.
Those who are accepted into the programme will be able to choose from the following study options:
The scholarship package itself is very attractive and will provide candidates with the resources to develop their technical competencies and soft skills, avail of mentorship and support from management within the Central Bank, and they will also be able to make use of state-of-the-art in-house training facilities and study spaces.
On the Scholarship Programme, you can expect:
- A competitive salary (c. €26,470)
- 24 days’ annual leave
- Excellent personal development and training opportunities
- Educational assistance and paid study leave
- Flexible working hours and excellent work-life balance
- Defined benefit pension scheme
- Great sports and social opportunities
- A growing Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme
- Employee wellness programmes
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- TaxSaver commuter ticket scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- You must be a driven, motivated self-starter
- You must have the desire to learn
- You must have recently completed your Leaving Certificate, having attained (or expecting to attain) at least two honours grades (H5s), and at least four ordinary level grades (06), including a minimum 06 in ordinary level Maths and a minimum 06 in an ordinary level language, which can be English, Irish or another language.
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit their CV, describe some of their achievements and their motivations for applying to the Central Bank of Ireland Scholarship Programme.
Note: Applicants must not hold a third-level qualification.
Access the application form HERE.
For more information or any queries, email email@example.com
The closing date for applications is the 28th of June, 2019.